Case StudiesCommercial installation, or more precisely non-domestic installation, of underfloor heating offers a wide range of benefits to both the clients and their end users.
Whether the setting is:
- GP surgeries
- Nursing homes
- Retail outlets
Underfloor heating produces radiant heat directly beneath your feet and places you in a comfort zone that is ideal for your health and well-being.
- More environmentally friendly than radiators due to the lower energy demands
- Invisible heat source
- Design freedom allowing ease of interior design
- Easy to decorate as no panel radiators
- Lower running costs
- More comfortable heat – If your feet are warm your body is warm
- Simplified maintenance – No regular maintenance or servicing required
- Safer for children and the elderly – No sharp edges or hot surfaces
- Eliminates thermal draughts